Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
To continue reading this poem, click here

This post isn't about Shakespeare's art, its about the "SUMMER" that some of us is going through right now.

life in the summer can be pretty boring, you can't go out because its too hot, you can't get a nap because its too hot.. Everything is just "too hot".

I just discovered a new game that could change your life during these summer days. Its called "whose room is the hottest". The rule is simple, the hottest room wins.

Technologies regarding measuring ambient temperature:
1.thermometer
2.thermocouple
3.thermistor
4infrared
5.Extrapolating the degree of hotness of the people inside the room.

technology #5 is what we are going to use in this game:
Temp of my room= body temp+my natural hotness+awesomeness

I've done this at home, and here's the results:

My room is 302, my roommate and I won the game! :-D

Most of the time we need energized electrons,
but sometimes,
two hot guy is all it needs to raise temperature


p/s: for those who said our room is hotter than any part in the house, we're the hot guys, so what?

p/s: playing this game might increase your self esteem IF you're in the winning team :-p







  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

2 comments:

edoraemon said...

ada berita lagi sedih. suhu sini boleh capai 50 C. haha

urra901109 said...

owh..ade org lg hot dri aku ker? hahhaha

Post a Comment