Saturday, May 8, 2010

To do list After My final exam

Here's my to do list after the exam..

1. Integrate Touch n GO in to my iPod/phone. Involving dissolving some plastic using strong acid and implanting the chip into my iPod. If posssible i would like to try Visa Wave.

2. Build a new battery pack for my laptop. Its power rating should be around 6000mAh~10000mAh (my current half dead battery was rated 4400 mAh last less than an hour) that can make my laptop last for about 5-6 hours of maximum abuse.

3. Since i like to walk a lot, i hate to carry dead gears(iPod, Phone), so I will build a portable charging station that i can carry in my bag, Solar panel will not be an option since it is too pricey.

4. building high gain parabolic antenna that can get a lock on an access point 1 km away ~10db. I think i can do much more than this, but money always limiting my activity. its enough for now.

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment