Friday, May 28, 2010

Brushes on my iPod


First art on my iPod.. after some grueling hours with biochemistry textbook i spend about 30 minutes on this painting. Fully painted on my iPod touch with the app called "Brushes" available on iTunes for $4.99 as usual there's always other way of getting it :-). It is in B&W because i really don't want to mess with colours, i'm not good at colour. :-p

i'll try to sketch other thing on my iPod, if my drawing is improving i will consider for an iPad...
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

2 comments:

K said...

Hahaha, gila tension habaq hang. Taklah blah accent Kedah. Nampak sangat tengah tension.

urra901109 said...

tension o..

Post a Comment