Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanks

Thanks to Celcom..
The moment I open my eyes, my cousin said to me Celcom is giving free calls to its customer.. no biggie because it may apply in Malaysia only, and not applicable to us here, Egypt . But then, when he started to chat with his parent, it is just like a dream..
I managed to call my family, relatives and few friends... Those calls worth a few hours of airtime, most importantly, it is international airtime, which is RM2.5o*/min if i'm not mistaken. I'm so relieve right now after hearing that my family is all right. All the stresses, problems are gone as for now although they may come back in a couples of days. Phew... :-) hope the offer will last for the whole week.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment